Apr 19, 2023

School Visit - Black Pine Circle

 


Another school visit! This month I got a chance to visit a k-5 school in Berkeley California called "Black Pine Circle" in West Berkeley. I've visited a bunch of schools recently and this is one of them. These photos were taken by one of the teachers at the school.


Whenever I get a chance, I show the kids a bit about what I do beyond kids books and what made me want to make them.


This group of kids had some great questions and comments for me and it was fun to visit, meet teachers and the Black Pine Circle staff. I hope to get back there again sometime in the future. 

Dig this? Check out some other schools/libraries I've visited:
Walden School - Berkeley, CA
Weinland Elementary- Columbus, OH

Here are some more photos by my friend Kanoe!


No comments: