Apr 20, 2022

Inspiring Artist - Ami Thompson

 


I believe I came acRoss Ami's work through Pinterest. I keep a board of inspiring characters and saw her work recommended to me. WOW. So much raw energy, emotion, design, color, and mood. I love her work-all the excitement and danger, the strong female characters, and the carnage I believe some of these characters could cause if we were living in Ami's world. 


I'm sure you'll recognize these cats from Avengers.




Ami has worked on a bunch of films such as Raya and the Last Dragon, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Mutafukaz, and she is currently working on the Maggie Kang directed Sony Pictures film "K-Pop: Demon Hunters" which I can't wait to see!










Here's an interview she did with Bobby over at Schoolism.



If you get a chance go follow Ami Thompson on Instagram. She doesn't post a ton, but when she does its dope.


If you missed the last inspiring artist, check him out here: Zeke Peña
Before that I shared some work from:
and

No comments: