Oct 31, 2022

Children's Portrait 72- V

 

This is V who I also painted as one of the gift tier's for my "Art of Rob" book commissioned by her Mama. I don't have much of the process for painting this one but still dig how it came out.

What are these? These are children's portraits I paint custom for aunts, uncles, moms, dads, care givers, families and more. I've been painting them for nearly a decade. They're fun to paint and unique ways of giving someone a gift. Although the majority of these are of children and families, I paint young adults and adults too.

GO HERE TO PURCHASE A PORTRAIT


Wanna see some more portraits like these?
Children's Portrait 71- Cruz
Children's Portrait 70- Xinmei
Children's Portrait 66- Karen's nephews
Children's Portrait 63Jabreel, Kubwa, & Jahlyl


No comments: