Oct 14, 2022

We Are Cocina -Talk w/ Inforum SF

 


I only know about La Cocina-the fabulous organization that incubates, lifts up, and supports great chefs and helps them thrive as entrepreneurs through my wife Joy who once dramed of starting a ramen shop and my friend Reem Assil who opened up Reem's California in Oakland and SF. But, to hear three different chefs and the executive director talk about their new book and some of what makes them work as a community is just dope! 


Listen to the talk

Reem Assil, Veronica Salazar, Lamees Dabhour, Caleb Zigas w/ Justin Philipps



If you dig this, check out my video series called "My Favorite Art Books" where I talk about books like these HERE.


And please go get this book here and support the organization behind it. Shout out to Chronicle Books.

No comments: