Oct 17, 2022

Money Out Loud- Berna Anat

 


I came across Berna on Instagram where she kills it with her financial hype woman advice, pointers, and celebrations. I, like so many did not grow up with financial literacy and I now know that is by design. But, I'm learning and I think the way Berna approaches finances and the fact that she made this to talk not only about the numbers but a person of color perspective makes this one to look out for.

Preorder this book for yourself, your high school classroom, or your bookstore HERE

Check out this interview she did with the Brown Ambition podcast


Here is her Instagram where you can find her hyping up your financial accomplishments and dropping game.

Dig this? check out this post about Berna, Farnoosh Torabi, and Ramona Ortega

No comments: