Feb 8, 2021

Black Joy Parade VIRTUAL marketplace

 

Hey i'm excited to share with you the first virtual market I will be a part of this year. The Black Joy Parade!! Last year I attended the in person festival for the 2nd time in downtown Oakland which probably had over 10K people. That would be the second time there as a visitor and my first time there as a vendor. It was great, I met tons of folks. And it was the only real in person event I got to vend at last year. This year with restrictions in place and nearly half a million people who have died as a result of the virus in the US its going online. 

Please check out my shop as always, but also check out some of the other vendors!! Read their descriptions and click on their links. Its free to look :)


Always with great branding and design, here's the post from last year.

No comments: